Office Equipment & Supplies - Page 7 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
How do i clean the mg 8150 printer ? my pages are coming out blank. i have ink and it sounds as if it is printing
First go to the clean printheads software that installed with your printer. If it doesn't print anything then - Try a gentle clean of your ink cartridge. Dampen a soft cloth a slide it across the copper print jets. Dab any excess ink and retry, Also look very carefully inside the unit for any small piece of paper that could be interfering with the ink.
Finally do a complete uninstall of the printer and download the latest drivers and software from Canon. Also see if you firmware needs upgrading as well. Good Luck
3 days ago
How to solve error code E000000-0000 in canon IR2200
- Code: E000-0000
- Description:The reading of the main thermistor does not reach 30C 1 sec after the main power switch is turned on. Or, it does not reach 70C 2 sec thereafter
- Causes:The fixing film unit is faulty. The main thermistor has an open circuit. The fixing heater has an open circuit. The main power supply PCB is faulty. The DC controller PCB is faulty. To reset the error, execute the following in service mode: COPIER>FUNCTION>CLEAR>ERR.
- Remedy:1. Connector Is the connector of the fixing assembly connected? a. main power supply PCB (J8) <-> relay connector <-> heater b. DC controller PCB (J320) <-> relay connector <-> thermistor NO: Connect the connector. 2. Fixing film unit (thermistor) Check the interval between pin 1 and pin 2 and between pin 3 and pin 4 of the connectosr (4-pin) of the thermistor for electrical continuity. Is it W (open)? YES: The heater has an open circuit, or the thermal switch is open. Replace the fixing film unit. 4. Main power supply PCB, DC controller PCB Press the Start key. Is the drive voltage of the heater supplied by the connector J8 of the main power supply PCB? Main heater: between J8-1 (FSR1) and J8-5 (FSR COM) Sub heater: between J8-3 (FSR2) and J8-5 (FSR COM) YES: The heater drive power supply is faulty. Replace the main power supply PCB. NO: The thermistor control mechanism is faulty. Replace the DC controller PCB.
- Code: E001-0000
- Description:The main thermistor detects 250C or higher
- Causes:The fixing film unit is faulty (i.e., the thermistor has a short circuit). The main power supply PCB is faulty. The DC controller PCB is faulty. Caution To clear the error, execute the following in service move: COPIER>FUNCTION>CLEAR>ERR.
- Remedy:Check the interval between pin 1 and pin 2 and between pin 3 and pin 4 of the connectors (4-pin) of the thermistor for electrical continuity. Is it 0 W (short circuit)? YES: The thermistor has a short circuit. Replace the fixing film unit. If the thermistor has a short circuit, the indication in service mode (COPIER>DISPLAY>ANALOG) will be as follows from the start: FIXC= 250°C for the main thermistor; FIX-E=310°C for the sub thermistor. 2. Main power supply PCB, DC controller PCB Try replacing the main power supply PCB. Is the problem corrected? YES: End. NO: Replace the DC controller PCB.
3 days ago
There's no paper and it comes up with this error 1303
- Turn off and unplug the printer when a jam occurs.
- Remove any loose paper from the printer tray.
- Turn the printer around and remove the rear cartridge panel.
- Observe any paper that is caught within the cartridge rollers. ...
- Ensure that any torn pieces of paper have been removed from the rollers.
3 days ago
Not finding what you are looking for?