Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Having problems downloading drivers
Try the Uk download site here it should still work;-
on Jan 19, 2019
How would fax run on VOIP? what requirment it
typically faxing doesn't work on VOIP. i tried many times and sometimes it would go through although it said it didn't. other times it didn't work at all. VOIP has a limited bandwidth and the fax needs to send more info over the line than VOIP makes room for.
to have the best luck, stop all downloads and other network traffic while attempting to fax, so that there are no other programs or devices using the internet. the fax will have its best chance of working that way, although it probably still won't
here are some very good tips as well:
on Dec 28, 2018
How can I change the copy count on a lexmark xs7170
1. You can change the copy count under the copy settings in your Lexmark device.
2. Power off the printer. Tap and hold the Go and Return buttons at the same time.
3. Turn on the printer and release the buttons. Now the printer prints the Performing Self Test page and modifies the copy count.
4. Go to Diagnostics and check the page count.
5. Tap Return and select the Preview menu. Choose the Reset Maintenance Count option and press Select to set the count to zero. Print a test page and complete the setup.
on Dec 18, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?