Canon PIXMA - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Error 5B00 and don't know how to fix it.
Error 5B00 refers to the waste ink absorption pads.
Inkjet printers have a fibrous pad inside them that collects the waste
ink from cleaning the print head. Over time, this pad fills up with ink
and can no longer hold any more. When this occurs, the printer
indicates error 5B00.
the waste ink absorption pads is something an authorized canon service
facility can take care of for you.
Canon pixma mx860 C000 error how to fix
This error indicates that an internal error has occurred which may be resolved by resetting the printer. Please follow these steps for isolating and resetting the printer:
1. Open the printer's front cover, and then open and close the print head lock lever (do not remove the print head).
2. Make sure all ink tanks are seated properly.
3. Make sure all packing materials have been removed.
4. Make sure no paper is jammed in the printer.
5. Disconnect the printer cable from the printer.
6. Close the front cover and turn the printer off.
7. Unplug the printer from the power source, and then plug it back in after five minutes.
8. Power on the printer.
If the error returns, the printer will require service options.
Chose my answer as "Helpful" if you fix the problem. Thanks!
2 days ago
How to replace canon print head printer ip90
After you open the cover and the carriage comes to the center for new ink, you press the resume button for a few seconds and the carriage will go to the printhead changing position. You don't want to ever force the printhead to move. Hope you didn't break something already. Sorry for the stupid help.
Canon PIXMA iP90...
on Jan 07, 2019
Error code 6502
This might work
Error Code 6502 appears generally after chaging a cartridge.Solution
- Unplug the printer.
- Remove the faulty Cartridge
- Plug in the printer and press and hold power button
- Keep it held down. Press Resume twice, and this should reset the fault.
All Best: Pineworks
on Dec 31, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?