Lexmark X - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Having problems downloading drivers
Try the Uk download site here it should still work;-
on Jan 19, 2019
How would fax run on VOIP? what requirment it
typically faxing doesn't work on VOIP. i tried many times and sometimes it would go through although it said it didn't. other times it didn't work at all. VOIP has a limited bandwidth and the fax needs to send more info over the line than VOIP makes room for.
to have the best luck, stop all downloads and other network traffic while attempting to fax, so that there are no other programs or devices using the internet. the fax will have its best chance of working that way, although it probably still won't
here are some very good tips as well:
on Dec 28, 2018
My lexmark is displaying 936.03 service transport error. How do I correct the problem?
Quoting from support.lexmark.com
Error: "936 Main Drive Motor"; Error: "936 Transport Motor"; Error: "937 Main Drive Motor"; Error: "937 Transport Motor"
error codes indicate that the printer thinks there is a problem with the main drive motor.
- If your printer is posting one of these errors, turn it off and let it sit powered off for at least a minute.
- While the printer is off, open all of the doors and covers on the printer. Also remove the toner cartridge. Make sure there is no paper jammed in the printer. Pay close attention to the area where the toner cartridge sits. The main motor is located just to the left of the toner cartridge.
- If nothing appears to be wrong with the inside of the printer, reinstall the toner cartridge and close all the doors and covers. Now power the printer back on. If the error does not return, try printing again.
- If the error does not return when you print, continue using the printer. If the error does not return after a few days, this may have been an isolated incident and the printer should be fine.
on Dec 13, 2018
How to disassembly lexmark x4550
How To Solve Scanning Problem in Lexmark Printer 1800383368 Support Number Australia?
If you face any problem with Lexmark printer then Call Lexmark Printer Support Australia on 1-800-383-368.
Everyone Need Printer Support in Lexmark. We are providing Technical Support to the Printer Users. Through Help Desk Australia Contact Numbers.
How to Contact Lexmark Printer Customer Service Australia?
1. Faults in Paper trays
2. Wired and Wireless printer problems
3. Driver Installation Problem
4. Cartridge Error
5. Ink Troubleshoot
If you have any Problem in Lexmark Printer then Call Lexmark Printer Support Australia. We have Expert teams which give services to the Customers. If You Need Any Technical Help then Visit Our Website or Call Lexmark Printer Support Australia.
Lexmark Printer Customer Service Australia
on Nov 29, 2018
Lexmark 4126-k01 printer driver free download
Please visit the Lexmark website, www.lexmark.com
Support or Driver and Downloads.
Search by using the printer model and operating system that you need the driver for.
If you do not see a driver for the printer, then more than likely Lexmark has made a decision that the technology in the printer no longer matches up with the current demands of both software and hardware.
on Nov 13, 2018
Right Cartridge is incorrect. But we never print in color.
My printer Z12 Color Jetprinter is printing triple letters (printing on top of each other). ..... I have a Lexmark All-In-One X5150---It says "color cartridge missing" butthe ... We removed the ink cartridge and looked on the back of it and realised that .....to the right side of the computer ..if someone can tell me whats wrong or how ...
Jun 3, 2009 - Does any one know how I can reset my ink levels in the Lexmark All inone ... The best way to reset any lexmark inkjet is to buy a real printer. ... fool the empty ink cartridge signal on the Lexmark but putting a piece of "that never ..... So sure the printer prints but is it just using up the color cartridge to make the ...
on Sep 20, 2018
Instal ocr on my computer
The Lexmark OCR scan software is available in the installation disk only. Insert the disk in your computer to install the software. You can also manually install it. Insert the disk in your computer > open My Computer/ Computer> right click on the disk Drive for the Lexmark installer > Explore (XP)/ Open (Windows 7). Open the OCR folder and execute the Setup application. Just finish the installation.
If you don't have the disk or you lost it, feel free to contact Lexmark technical support. Thanks.
on May 16, 2018
I receive the code error 31.06 Defective Imaging
Please try to do the following steps
1. Reseat all cartridges and Imaging Basket.
2. Remove Imaging Unit. To see the complete instructions on how to remove/replace the Imaging Unit, click the link http://bit.ly/jhK9fF
3. Clean the HVPS (high voltage power supply) and POGO pins and the corresponding electrical contact on the Imaging Unit with a clean, dry cloth. Click on the link http://bit.ly/jv58Nj to see the POGO pins location.
4. Replace all cartridges and Image Basket (you need to send bad cartridges back).
5. If supplies replacement doesn
on Apr 25, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?