20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Runs fast for a few seconds , then runs very slow
I had the same problem and fixed it.
- I took it apart, unplug unit, remove the small black cover inside the stand portion, 1 screw. Underneath you will find four screws with a white plastic wire junction.
- Loosen two screws and remove the black and brown wires which connect to the control panel with the dial attached.
- Remove rear attachment cover, front top cover, and front delonghi cover.
- Remove top three screws where the blender attachment goes. Now remove the aluminum cover that covers the entire top.
- Slip belt off. Remove three screws with plastic washers that attach motor to chassis.
- Remove 2 torx screws that are located next to metal bar that keeps top half from swinging too far from bottom half.
- Now you can pull the motor out and the control panel with the dial. Remove the three slip on electrical connections on the control panel and reinstall. Carefully remove the two slip on electrical connections on the motor and reinstall.
- Re-assemble and test unit.
I thought I had a problem with the control panel or the motor, as it turns out the connections were the problem. Carefully removing them and reinstalling them solved the problem.
on Feb 16, 2010
Mixing blades detach while being used
type delonghi in the search bar. Pick a site and yell at them. Kidding, tell them your problem and they should work with you. Get a phone number and call them, get the salesmans name and a time frame you can expect repacements.
on Oct 28, 2009
NO POWER! -- DeLonghi Stand Mixer 7 qt
There should be a overload breaker on the bottom of the motor, tilt it back and look for a little red (probably) button. other than that, there shouldn't be anything else... if it doesn't work, it might be defective... Don't give up hope though, those mixers, (used to be Rival, and made by Kenwood in europe) are *SOO* much better than Kitchenaid, it's not even funny *Grin* and good luck.
on Aug 09, 2008
Not finding what you are looking for?