Question about HP Officejet Pro L7680 All-In-One Printer
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 24, 2015 | Epson Stylus Pro 9800 InkJet Printer
Feb 15, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Open the cover of the printer > remove the
printhead. If the printhead will not go to the center, turn off the printer and
pull the printhead to the center.
2. Once you have the printhead removed, close the cover
of the printer and turn on the printer.
3. It will ask you to "Open Cover to Install the
Printhead". Press the Home icon.
4. It should take you back to the Main menu.
5. Proceed with the firmware update, go to http://bit.ly/p905fw.
6. Once the firmware update is successful, you may
reinstall the printhead. Follow the steps on the printer screen.
May 20, 2011 | Lexmark Pro901 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Dec 03, 2009 | HP Officejet Pro L7590 All-in-One InkJet...
Sep 25, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5100 All-In-One Printer
Jan 31, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5100 All-In-One Printer
Mar 14, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 04, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!