20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
GE Model 29265 Trimline Memory Phone
I just purchased the Trimline Model 29265 phone and in the instructions it says that it can be wall mounted if you reverse the handset hook in the base? Where is the handset hook and how do you reverse it. Nothing in the instructions tells you where it is nor how to fix it.
on May 07, 2009
GE phne Model # 25982EE3-A
I just bought one and it did not have the book. So I looked online and no one else had the solution (FEB 7, 2009). Guess what? I figured it out. Just hold down the announcement button for about 3 seconds and a voice will prompt you to record your message.
on Mar 06, 2009
I have an older Thomson
1. Unplug the phone from its power source
2. Maintain the Mute and Headset keys pressed
3. Without releasing the Mute and Headset keys, plug back the phone to its power source
4. ST2022 will prompt "Reset to default !!!"
5. The ST2022 is now reset to its default configuration values.
on Jun 05, 2018
I was cleaning out my
Could be many reasons.
You could check this:
after removing the battery cover check that your connector is well inserted.
Look carefully one of battey cable may be cut or not in contact!
on Dec 19, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?