Thomson Lands Phones - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
My Presidian DECT 6.0 cordless phone has changed
Have you tried using 7 to delete messages or are you afraid you'll mess something else. 7 is the universal delete number. Try it, maybe leave yourself a message and use it as the guinea pig.
Alternately, does your handset have a button with an X on it and the word "delete" or "clear"? If so that is delete key and pressing it once deletes the one message and pressing it a second time will delete them all,
on Mar 08, 2019
I have an older Thomson
1. Unplug the phone from its power source
2. Maintain the Mute and Headset keys pressed
3. Without releasing the Mute and Headset keys, plug back the phone to its power source
4. ST2022 will prompt "Reset to default !!!"
5. The ST2022 is now reset to its default configuration values.
on Jun 05, 2018
I was cleaning out my
Could be many reasons.
You could check this:
after removing the battery cover check that your connector is well inserted.
Look carefully one of battey cable may be cut or not in contact!
on Dec 19, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?