20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Speaker no long speaks
Unfortunatly you will need to send it for a repair or purchase a new one. You might have a deffective transistor or such.
Contacts on this electronic devices are thiner then hair. Simple shake or higher current then usual can cause all types of failures.
Your question is similar to a question of why people die....
Thomson GE DECT...
on Jul 18, 2009
I have an older Thomson
1. Unplug the phone from its power source
2. Maintain the Mute and Headset keys pressed
3. Without releasing the Mute and Headset keys, plug back the phone to its power source
4. ST2022 will prompt "Reset to default !!!"
5. The ST2022 is now reset to its default configuration values.
on Jun 05, 2018
I was cleaning out my
Could be many reasons.
You could check this:
after removing the battery cover check that your connector is well inserted.
Look carefully one of battey cable may be cut or not in contact!
on Dec 19, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?