Sony Ericsson Audio Players & Recorders - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Xperia Play Battery Drain and screen malfunction during charge.
Apps and services in the background drain your phone even while in standby mode. Turning off your 3G or 4G connection will deprive you of the internet but it will still permit you to get phone calls. Meanwhile, you are not having apps such as Google constantly draining your power in the background. And they are, even in standby mode. Charge your phone frequently to help preserve battery life.
Sony Ericsson -...
on Sep 17, 2017
I lost my cell phone
If your mobile phone
is lost or stolen you can inform your cell phone provider with your IMEI number. Your cell phone provider can then put the serial number on a shared database. This list stops this particular phone from registering on any network and will be useless for anyone even if the mobile phone's SIM card
Your best bet is to ring your cell phone and hope the person who answers your cell phone will return your phone to you. If your cell phone is GPS enabled then it is possible to track, but you need to contact your cell phone service provider. Otherwise I suggest you contact your cell phone provider ASAP. To lock/block your cell phone from further use, please click on this link :- http://www.fixya.com/support/r5057854-lost_or_stolen_cell_phone
on Sep 14, 2016
How to nulock sony xperia s lt26i
solution 1, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA S LT26i with Software Menu :
solution 2, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA S LT26i with Flashtool applications:
- Make sure the battery is charge properly
- Turn on SONY XPERIA S smartphone
- Don't forget to backup all important data
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup & Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format SONY XPERIA S
- The SONY XPERIA S will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
solution 3, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA S LT26i with Hardware Key Button:
- Flashtool in the applications from Sony can be download from Sony website.
- Flashtool software need to installed in you computer and ready with USB data cable
- Make sure SONY XPERIA S battery is charge properly or full charge
- Power off SONY XPERIA S
- Boot SONY XPERIA S to flashmode with using: Volume Down Button and connect to USB cable at No.1 above
- Follow the menu at you computer display, it is easy to understand the steps.
Be careful before doing this step to master reset, because all important data and applications will be removed from SONY XPERIA S, we always suggest you backup all important data before performing the hard reset.
- Make sure the battery fully charge
- Do not forget to backup all important data
- Turn off the SONY XPERIA S
- Press and Hold together: Power Button + Volume Up Button for several seconds
- Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset SONY XPERIA S
on Sep 07, 2016
Not finding what you are looking for?