Sony Ericsson Audio Players & Recorders - Popular Questions, Answers, Tips & Manuals
Xperia Play Battery Drain and screen malfunction during charge.
Apps and services in the background drain your phone even while in standby mode. Turning off your 3G or 4G connection will deprive you of the internet but it will still permit you to get phone calls. Meanwhile, you are not having apps such as Google constantly draining your power in the background. And they are, even in standby mode. Charge your phone frequently to help preserve battery life.
Sony Ericsson -...
60 views | 0 helpful votes
How i do solve mic problem
Could simply be a software issue if it works intermittently.
Other brands of phone have this problem when updates have been completed. Check the Sony Ericsson website for help.
32 views | 0 helpful votes
How to unblock my phone
Hi if you want to unblock or unlock your sony ericsson R800i mobile from network lock to freely use it with any GSM sim .Then visit sites like SuperUnlockCodes.com
here they are rendering network unlock code for all mobile models at reliable cost .You first check that whether the code is available for your country and network provider .If yes then pay for it and unlock your phone then freely use it with any GSM sim .
70 views | 0 helpful votes
Unlock sim pin number
Hi if your sony ericsson xperia neo v mobile is asking for sim network unlock pin code once you insert your sim in it then it mean your phone is locked to some other network provider due to this it wont accept other network sim until you unlock it .You can purchase code from sites like SuperUnlockCodes.com
they are rendering network unlock code for all mobile models at reliable cost ..You first check that whether the code is available for your country and network provider .If yes then pay for it and unlock your phone .
132 views | 0 helpful votes
How to nulock sony xperia s lt26i
solution 1, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA S LT26i with Software Menu :
solution 2, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA S LT26i with Flashtool applications:
- Make sure the battery is charge properly
- Turn on SONY XPERIA S smartphone
- Don't forget to backup all important data
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup & Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format SONY XPERIA S
- The SONY XPERIA S will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
solution 3, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA S LT26i with Hardware Key Button:
- Flashtool in the applications from Sony can be download from Sony website.
- Flashtool software need to installed in you computer and ready with USB data cable
- Make sure SONY XPERIA S battery is charge properly or full charge
- Power off SONY XPERIA S
- Boot SONY XPERIA S to flashmode with using: Volume Down Button and connect to USB cable at No.1 above
- Follow the menu at you computer display, it is easy to understand the steps.
Be careful before doing this step to master reset, because all important data and applications will be removed from SONY XPERIA S, we always suggest you backup all important data before performing the hard reset.
- Make sure the battery fully charge
- Do not forget to backup all important data
- Turn off the SONY XPERIA S
- Press and Hold together: Power Button + Volume Up Button for several seconds
- Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset SONY XPERIA S
587 views | 2 helpful votes
Not finding what you are looking for?