Question about Gaggia Titanium Espresso Machine
How to "decalcify"? step by step. peter lamb firstname.lastname@example.org
1. place water and descaler solution into tank
2. remove milk frother from arm
3. place a jug under steam arm
4.hold down the button 2nd from the right next to the menu button for a few seconds.
5.descaling machine open steam knob will appear on the display
6. after descale has finished "fill water tank" will appear.
7. refill tank with clean water no descaler
8.press the button 2nd from the right as in step 4
9. rinsing machine will appear.
10. when finished"close knob"will be displayed
11. refill water tank
12. ventilate will appear on the display
13.press the hot water button and allow to run
14.ventilate will disappear,warming should be displayed.
15. job done !!!
Posted on Feb 04, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2018 | Televison & Video
Feb 13, 2015 | Microsoft Windows Live Mail
Dec 03, 2011 | shaw.ca
Oct 17, 2010 | Televison & Video
Nov 03, 2016 | Gaggia Titanium Espresso Machine
Sep 13, 2016 | Gaggia Titanium Espresso Machine
448 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: