Question about Buffalo Technology WHR-G54S Wireless Router (WHR2G54S)
The number you mentioned is not the correct one ( http://192.168.0.11.1 ) You will need to check the settings of the router.
Is there any computer connected to the router with the cable. If yes then check the IP address on that computer.the default gateway will be the IP address of the router. you will need to use that number to open the router set up.
Click Here for more information about routers and network
Posted on Jan 14, 2010
This is actually wrong: http://192.168.0.11.1
If your router is connected to your computer via ethernet cable you will be able to get the configuration page of the router.
1. Click start
2. Click run
3. Type cmd in the box and press enter
4. On the black screen type ipconfig and press enter
5. Look for the default gateway
6. Copy that and use that to access the configuration page using the internet explorer
7. Open internet explorer, type http://the default gateway you copied in the address bar of the internet explorer
1. Click pearl button (start in xp)
2. Click on start search box (run in xp)
3. Type cmd in the box
4. Right click the black icon up at the top
5. Click on run as administrator
6. Click on continue
7. On the black screen type ipconfig and press enter
8. Look for the default gateway
9. Copy that and use that to access the configuration page using the internet explorer
10. Open internet explorer, type http://the default gateway you copied in the address bar of the internet explorer
Posted on Jan 14, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 12, 2013 | Buffalo Technology N-Technology...
Jan 31, 2012 | Buffalo Technology AirStation G54...
May 05, 2011 | Buffalo Technology WHR-G54S Wireless...
May 04, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 19, 2011 | Buffalo Technology N-Technology...
Dec 27, 2010 | Buffalo Technology Buffalo AirStation...
Nov 03, 2010 | Buffalo Technology WHR-G54S Wireless...
Oct 03, 2010 | Buffalo Technology WHR-G54S Wireless...
Sep 29, 2010 | Buffalo Technology WHR-G54S Wireless...
Oct 09, 2009 | Buffalo Technology WHR-G54S Wireless...
3,090 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: