Question about D-Link 802.11g Wireless Router WBR-1310 (WBR1310)
Ask the owner of the D-Link wireless router for the SSID (the name of the wireless network) and the password for that SSID.
Posted on Feb 02, 2015
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
On the computer with the USB wireless card. Uninstall the wireless adapter program and use only the driver so that you can connect with the Windows wireless configuration utility. Then restart the computer and see if you are able to see the signal now. if not create a profile put in the SSID of your network and connect
Posted on Nov 19, 2008
Verified that the Internet connection is working good
- Now if your connected to the wireless network but unable to access a website try this:
- Open the control panel
- Open the network connection
- Right click on wireless networks (Choose properties)
- Choose Internet protocol then click properties
- Assign DNS Server address (Preferred DNS: 18.104.22.168, Alternate DNS: 22.214.171.124)
- Leave the DCHP as obtain IP address
Posted on Mar 04, 2009
There can be only 3 reasons why it is not connecting
1) there is security enabled >> in which case u have to enter same security code in computer
2) Mac filter feature is enabled on the router >> in this case you need to disable that feature
3) it is not getting enough signal strength check for interference like cordless phones or microwave owens next to your router
message me if you hav any further doubts
Posted on Mar 13, 2009
For gaming it is best to use WEP personal, if you are try connecting with a computer. A linksys or cisco router is ideal.
Posted on Mar 14, 2009
Hi Antonio, you need to make sure your routers wireless settings match the settings of the computers wireless adaptor. Both need to be exactly the same.
Posted on Jul 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2011 | Westell Wirespeed VersaLink...
Oct 14, 2010 | D-Link DIR-825 Wireless QuadBand Router
Feb 09, 2010 | Westell Wirespeed VersaLink...
Dec 28, 2009 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9010)
Jul 04, 2009 | Microsoft Wireless Network Adapter Xbox...
Mar 13, 2009 | D-Link 802.11g Wireless Router WBR-1310...
Aug 20, 2008 | Westell Wirespeed VersaLink...
Jun 03, 2008 | D-Link DI 514 Wireless Router (DI-514)
Mar 04, 2008 | Westell Wirespeed LiteLine 6100...
Oct 26, 2007 | D-Link AirPlus DI-524 Wireless Router
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: