Question about 3Com NBX 2102PE IP Phone
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
!Important: "Take a 'moment to rate the help', so I can get 'credit' for the work.
Thank you!" - paul7of9
Mar 09, 2011 | Logitech X-540 Computer Speakers
Befor installation you need to follow the following steps
1. Start your laptop and press F10 continuously to go to BIOS setup.
2. Go to "System Configuration" -> "Device Configurations"
3. Set "SATA Native Mode" to Disabled.
4. Start the installation while keeping a finger on "F7" key.
5. After some time there will be continuous beeps.
6. Remove your finger for sometime and then continuously press "F7" key till the beeps are repeated. This is done to disable your BIOS ACPI.
7. And then do you normal Xp installation.
8. This should do
Jan 08, 2011 | HP Jornada 540 Pocket PC
Feb 09, 2010 | D-Link DPH-50U (0790069289750) Router
Sep 05, 2009 | HP Jornada 540 Pocket PC
Jan 24, 2009 | D-Link DPH-540
Dec 14, 2008 | D-Link DPH-50U IP Phone
Nov 15, 2007 | D-Link DPH-50U IP Phone
Jan 11, 2007 | D-Link IP PHONE DPH-70S WITH BUILT IN...
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: