Question about Fossil Watch Style # JR9641 Watch for Men
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 30, 2015 | Watches
Press the "Mode" button on the lower left-hand side of the watch twice to change the time.
Press the "Start/Stop" button on the upper right to select the hour, minute and second in setting the time. Also use this button to select the date.
Press the "Spl/Reset" button on the lower right side of the watch face to change the number for each selection.
Press "Mode" again to set the time.
Please let me know if you should need an further information. If you find this helpful, please remember to rate it.
Enjoy your watch!
Apr 30, 2011 | Watches
Apr 30, 2011 | Armitron Digital Sport #40/8105GRY Watch...
To set the time on your Timex 1440 Watch, please follow these directions:
1. Press and hold MODE (Upper left button)
(HOURS will flash and you'll be in Alarm Mode).
2. Press MODE again to enter TIME mode.
(SECONDS digits will flash.)
3. Press ADJUST (bottom right button) to set SECONDS to zero.
4. Press START/STOP (upper right button) to select MINUTES
5. Press ADJUST to change
6. Repeat to set Hours, Date, Month, and Day of the week.
(Go through 12 hours to set AM or PM)
7. Press MODE when finished
8. To display DATE from TIME display, press START/STOP
9. With DATE displayed, press and hold START/STOP, then press ADJUST to change display between DATE-MONTH
10. With TIME displayed, press and hold ADJUST, then press MODE to switch between 12 and 24 hour format.
I hope you are now able to set the time on your watch! If you appreciate these instructions, please remember to rate this post.
Apr 18, 2011 | Timex Watches
Mar 17, 2010 | TechnoMarine Watches
Mar 16, 2010 | Baume Et Mercier Hampton Classic Square...
Jan 11, 2010 | Citizen Watches
Mar 28, 2009 | Citizen Watches
Feb 20, 2008 | Dakota 2786-6 Wristwatch
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: