20 Most Recent
- Page 7 Questions & Answers
Sale prices online
Our online store operates with separate pricing and promotions than the Best Buy™ stores. A sale price online does not necessarily mean the item is on sale at the store. However, if you choose store pickup rather than delivery, you will pay the lesser of the two prices when you pick up the item and complete your order if the prices differ. Also, Best Buy™ stores will match a price shown for our own online store if the item is available currently for a lesser price.
Go Ahead. Use Us.
on Jan 07, 2019
How to format a 64GB microSd card to FAT32
you need a card reader that you plug into usb port of computer
put 64 Gb microSd into reader device.
go to file explorer
find drive thAt represents drive. possibly D: or E:
right click on drive icon with mouse
then move mouse to format about half way down
second item down is shown as file type
change this to fat32
click click on start at bottom of format window
on Dec 31, 2018
Startup/Shutdown Procedure for SILCON 10— 8OKVA
1. Switch on the mains power supply Display shows - System type and kva
2. Wait about 10 seconds Display shows - Stop charge DC caps yes
3. Press C on the keyboard Display shows - Start charge DC caps yes
4. Press # on the keyboard Display shows - Data Stored
5. Wait about 1 second Display shows - Start charge DC caps yes
6. Wait about 1 minute Display shows - Insert DC fuse or close MCB
7. a) Systems with internal batteries DP310/340 Display shows - System Off
insert fuses F020 and F021
b)Systems with external batteries. Close battery MCB's You have a 30 second window to attach the battery.
8.Press the "Green On" pushbutton Display shows - Normal Operation load xx%
1. Press # to enter parameter stack
2. Press up or down until Display shows - Bypass Operation : No
3. Press C until Display shows - Bypass Operation : Yes
4. Press # to store
5. Press drop down arrow (enter key) to exit Display shows - Bypass Operation load %
6. You can now open the battery breakers
For more procedure go HERE
on Dec 20, 2018 | Electronics - Others
XTAR VC4 not charging?
Ya, the internal protection wants to protect your XTAR from "shorts"... that low voltage fools the regulators. I have one just like yours and mine can't be 'tricked' into charging no matter how many times I connect and reconnect.
If you bypass the regulators you may cook your batteries ~ if you forget about them in the charger; so "smart chargers" are your best bet,
After my XTAR I purchased a POWEREX and it was much better, but failed too after just 4 months. Sadly the seller is out of business. Now I'm using a really crummy charger I really don't trust...
on Dec 20, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?