Question about Vtech Lands Phones
Answering system settings
The answering system must be turned on to answer and record messages. When the answering system is turned on, the /ANS ON/OFF light on the telephone base turns on and ANS ON displays on the handset.
To turn on or off with the telephone base:
• Press /ANS ON/OFF to turn the built-in answering system on or off when the phone is not in use.
When the answering system is turned on, it announces, "Calls will be answered." When the answering system is turned off, it announces, "Calls will not be answered."
To turn on or off with a handset:
1. Press MENU when the phone is not in use.
2. Press DOWN arrow or UP arrow to scroll to Answering sys, then press SELECT.
3. Press DOWN arrow or UP arrow to scroll to Answer on/off, then press SELECT.
4. Press DOWN arrow or UP arrow to choose Answer: On or Answer: Off,
then press SELECT to confirm your selection. You hear a confirmation tone.
Hope this will help.
Posted on Sep 06, 2015
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2014 | Lands Phones
Jan 30, 2012 | Vtech CS5111-2 Twin Phone
Jul 09, 2011 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Feb 25, 2011 | Panasonic KX-TM150B Digital Answering...
Jan 26, 2011 | Uniden 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone...
Mar 28, 2009 | Panasonic Lands Phones
182 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: