Question about Bosch Washing Machines
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
sounds like a simularproblem i had, a 5cent piece got caught in the drain solenoid (just between the drum and solenoid) , i had to lift up the front and spin the drain pump fan, on empty, then disassemble and clean pump assy and remove 5cent piece, hope this helps.
Posted on Jan 25, 2009
hello could be brushes on the motor. there are 2 black clips that sit on the motor after time these whare down just slide them out and slide new ones in good luck
Posted on Jul 21, 2009
First clean around the rubber with some mould and mildew cleaner for bathrooms - available from most supermarkets.
This is a natural accumulation of waste detergent, fabric softener, fibres and dirt build up that is being attacked by bacteria and eventually decomposes into a sludge / goo and then eventually starts smelling bad as well.
To keep the machine clean of waste build up and to keep any bad odours away:
1. Remove all items from the washer.
2. Open the dispenser drawer and 2/3 cup (160 mL) of liquid chlorine bleach to the bleach compartment. DO NOT use more than 2/3 cup (160mL) of bleach per cycle as this will lead to product damage.
3. Close the washer door and dispenser drawer.
4. Select the Clean Washer cycle or a full wash cotton 104 F wash (40 C). DO NOT use any higher temperature as this will cause unnecessary fumes
5. Press Start and allow cycle to complete.
6. After the cycle is complete, leave the door open slightly to allow ventilation and drying of the washer interior.
7. Repeat the cleaning procedure monthly
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 01, 2018 | Bosch Washing Machines
Oct 02, 2014 | Bosch WAB28060GB Maxx White 600 mm Washer...
Jan 10, 2014 | Bosch Classixx WFL 2066 Front Load Washer
Sep 05, 2010 | Bosch Washing Machines
Dec 08, 2009 | Washing Machines
Sep 20, 2009 | Bosch Washing Machines
May 27, 2009 | Bosch Axxis WFL 2060 Front Load Washer
Jan 25, 2009 | Washing Machines
114 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!