20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Hello to i need defination
A database is a collection of information (or data) that is organized to make retrieving specific information easy. Access isa software application used to create and manage a computerized database.
Microsoft Access is database software that tracks information for business or individuals. It's included in the Microsoft Office suite or as a stand alone program. Access is a relational database management system that links tables through common fields such as a part number, invoice number, or social security number. Relational database management systems can eliminate duplication of data and enhance validity by specifying relationships between tables.
on Mar 24, 2009
How to print only selected fields in ms access.
open your table in query, follow steps to do this...
1. open new query in access
2. locate the table
3. once table selected, select field name in selected table you only want to include in query
3. once finished selecting the field save the query
4. you can now view selected field in your table and print as well
5. you can edit the query anytime if you want to add or remove field
6. query will not affect your table since this is only query.
hope this will help you....
on Dec 16, 2008
How to export table in ms access to excel
yes you can export your access data into excel, follow steps on how to export.
1. open your access database
2. open the table data you to export
3. under table data view click tools menu
4. select analyze
5. select ms excel
6. this will open your seleted access table in excel
hope this will help you..
on Dec 16, 2008
Damaged mdb 2010 file gives strange error message
First one apply short guide, second make use of http://www.mdb.openfiletool.com/
MDB Open File Tool
· Launch the Microsoft Access application, but do not try to open the corrupted MDB file.· Go to "Tools" in the top menu bar, expand the "Database Utilities" submenu and select the "Compact and Repair Database" option if you are using Access 2002 or 2003. If you are using Access 2007 or 2010, you can find the "Compact and Repair Database" option by clicking the Microsoft Office button and going to the "Manage" menu.· Highlight the MDB file that you want to restore and click the "Compact" button.· Enter a name for a new database file, which will contain the restored data from the damaged MDB file.· Navigate to the location on your hard drive where you want to save the restored version of the file.· Click the "Save" button. Access will now compact and repair the MDB file and save a restored version in the location you selected.
on Apr 15, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?