Question about 1998 Chevrolet Lumina
How to take it apart
Remove or Disconnect
1. Make sure lever is in center of OFF position.
2. Electrical connection behind lever.
3. Switch lever by pulling straight out.
Install or Connect
1. Make sure switch lever is in center of OFF position.
2. Switch lever after aligning tab.
- Push straight in.
3. Electrical connection.
- Test operation.
Posted on Nov 12, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 17, 2012 | 1999 Dodge Avenger
Nov 12, 2010 | 2002 Mercury Mountaineer
Feb 13, 2010 | Hyundai Motor 2004 Sonata
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: