Question about Creative Labs WebCam Live!
Here is the solution for your problem:
1. Go to: http://support.creative.com/Products/ProductDetails.aspx?catID=218&subCatID=219&prodID=15360&prodName=Live!%20Cam%20Video%20IM%20%28VF0220%29&subCatName=WebCam&CatName=Web+Cameras
2. Download the following version: Creative Live! Cam Video IM (VF0220) Driver v1.03.02 (it is compatible with your operating system)
3. After the download is finished, double click on the downloaded file, and click "Run" (or "Install"). Confirm installing and wait until the process is finished. You might need to plug in your webcam during installation.
4. Unplug the camera and restart your system.
5. The device should be now automatically recognized and work fine.
I hope this was helpful.
Posted on Oct 20, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 27, 2013 | Cell Phones
Mar 04, 2011 | Intel Play Me2Cam Webcam
Dec 10, 2010 | Creative Labs WebCam Live!
Aug 19, 2010 | Creative Labs WebCam Live!
Aug 05, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 17, 2010 | IBM (02R4087) Motherboard
232 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: