Question about Sony Ericsson MW600 Stereo Bluetooth Headset With FM
Below solution from talk.sonymobile is perfectly worked for me. Please try this:
i got the same issue and i have to fix it myself. Here is the step:
1. Under the female micro usb has a "small black plastic film" was glued to cover a "s c r e w". pull this film out.
2. "S c r e w" out this "s c r e w", pull out the bottom cover of the WM600. note: keep your eyes on the plastic power button, dont get it lost.
3. Look care fully inside u will see the battery, there is a small gap between the battery and it cover, use tool like tweezers to separate the battery and it cover a little bit. after that the WM600 will turn off.
4. tied everything back to its original
5. charge it for a while and then press power button to turn it on.
if you got any problem of my ideas, leave a comment, i will attach the pictures for each step.
Sorry for my bad english.
Posted on Dec 04, 2013
If there reset function does not work then there is a serious fault in the memory or there is a damaged board . It is possible that in such cases there willnot be any communication and can be a serious fault on the board.
So If you are not able to detect the headset player on your Phone or that the bluetooth does not come active at all then the unit is damaged and you must take consensus with the service center.
There is not much to be done if the board is faulty but it is worth to take an opinion before you further damage the device , in case the unit can be opened and the main board restored after a full reset fom within or if there was a case of moisture build up within that had caused this fault.
Thank You for using FIxya.
Posted on Sep 05, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 04, 2013 | Sony Ericsson MW600 Stereo Bluetooth...
Mar 15, 2013 | Sony Headphone Battery For Ericsson Mh100...
Mar 03, 2012 | Sony Ericsson MW600 Stereo Bluetooth...
Aug 08, 2011 | Sony Ericsson Cell Phones
Jun 18, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8 Cell Phone
May 04, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 12, 2011 | Sony Ericsson W700i Cellular Phone
Oct 03, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
25,002 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: