In standby state, enter [Menu] ? [Settings] menu.
:6.1 Phone Settings
6.1.1 Date & time
1. Set time: Set the time of your phone.
2. Set date: Set the date of your phone.
3. Time format: Select from 12 hours or 24 hours format.
4. Date format: Select from [Year-Mon-Day] or [Mon-Day-Year] or [Day-Mon-Year]
5. Update time settings: Set your time to [Auto update time] or [Manual update time]
you posted to USA computer repair help, so I moved you to landlines telephones
we do not have Telkom, in USA , we are USA.
seem to me you are lost, 12000, miles away in India that uses Rupee, currency? we don't use that here either.
call them , we are not them and we have zero landline, subjects here.
Want to know how to recover deleted call logs from Android phones? Claim it here. this video will show you the full guide for Android Call log recovery.
Help you find your lost important call logs in Android phones, like Samsung Galaxy S/Note series and HTC. Contacts, messages, photos, audios, videos and WhatsApp messages and attachments also can be recovered. You can find more interesting information about mobile devices at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiuZOqUcQgcgBJpHvq6svXg
Watch this video and share it with your friends too so that they can also get their precious lost data back.