Question about 1995 Lexus LS 400
Does anyone have the programming steps for a 1995 Lexus LS400 remote?
Remote Programming Instructions
1. Driver's door OPEN and unlocked, all other doors closed and locked.
2. Insert YOUR key in ignition, DO NOT TURN, remove key.
3. Using the MANUAL lock/unlock button ON THE DRIVERS DOOR, slowly press lock and unlock 5 times (count the lock 5 times and unlock 5 times).
4. Shut door.
5. Open door.
6. Using the lock/unlock button ON THE DRIVERS DOOR, slowly press lock and unlock 5 times (count the lock 5 times and unlock 5 times).
7. With the door open insert your key into the ignition, turn to on position (DON'T START), wait 5 seconds. Turn off and remove key.
8. Locks should cycle once (Car will lock and then unlock once). If they don't cycle or they cycle more than once, do steps 1-7 over.
9. Now using the remote, push lock button, hold for one second,
release. The locks should cycle once. If not, start over and go slower.
10. Close the door. Open the door. Press the lock button on the remote. The locks should cycle. Close the door. Press the lock button on the remote, the doors should lock. Press again and the doors should unlock.
Posted on Jun 02, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 01, 2017 | Lexus Cars & Trucks
Oct 24, 2017 | Lexus Cars & Trucks
Jan 27, 2016 | Lexus Cars & Trucks
Aug 01, 2015 | Lexus Cars & Trucks
Feb 11, 2012 | 2007 Lexus ES 350
Dec 15, 2010 | 1995 Lexus LS 400
Dec 16, 2009 | 1991 Lexus LS 400
1,026 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: