Magic Chef Microwave Ovens - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support


Google (magicchef)(MC300VKO)(manual) without parens OR contact Magic Chef directly to request it.

Magic Chef... | Answered on Sep 15, 2019


You don't, you take it to a repairer for anything that involves removing parts. It is dangerous to work on microwave ovens and they have special security screws.

If there is a filter behind the grill, it should pull off. The grease filters are underneath. Here is your manual.
https://www.manualslib.com/manual/661372/Magic-Chef-Mco153uwf.html?page=20#manual

Magic Chef... | Answered on Sep 07, 2019


Hello :

It's a bad door switch or loose door switch mount . There are plastic mounts inside the microwave which hold the door switches and onto which the door latches lock when you close the door.

The screws on these mounts may be loose. If they get too loose, the switches will not be activated properly .


WARNING : A microwave oven is capable of giving you a serious electrical shock, even when it is unplugged. I strongly recommend you seek the assistance of an appliance repair technician when conducting any microwave oven repair .

good luck .

please rate !
 

Magic Chef... | Answered on May 02, 2019


Pl. check mains supply and the plug of the microwave if every thing o.k check the fuse provided inside the oven,if o.k then the problem in the control panel,check the panel by replacing the same .

Magic Chef... | Answered on Mar 04, 2019


DO NOT THINK THEY DO .TRY UNPLUGGING IT FOR A FEW

Magic Chef... | Answered on Feb 20, 2019


Sounds like you have a door switch that is sticking. The part for this is #DE96-00414A. Microwaves should always be worked on by a professional for safety.

Magic Chef... | Answered on Feb 10, 2019


Sounds like you need to replace the door switches the part number for this is 99002254. To gain access you must take the control loose. Be sure to unplug the unit before starting any work. I attached a link that may help you.

Magic Chef... | Answered on Feb 10, 2019


So there's a capacitor in there it's a great big dangerous and a magnatrometer which is radioactive and can hurt you too. u cant fix it and dont try transformer / capacitor /magnatrometer either or all are what is bad see the video below
please leave this fix alone have a professional do it.
the microwaves are very hamrful and the capacitor will kill you if you touch the high voltage terminals before properly discharging them

Magic Chef... | Answered on Feb 07, 2019


I am pretty sure that is a very old microwave...for example it was original equipment on a 2005 Recreational Vehicle.

I am assuming you have been using that exact microwave for many years, so you are familiar with its use.

If it is constantly displaying "3.5" as you say and someone has not just partially input a Time and forgotten to Cancel the Input then it sounds like a printed circuit has gone bad...

Magic Chef... | Answered on Jan 21, 2019

Not finding what you are looking for?
Magic Chef Logo

956 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Magic Chef Microwave Ovens Experts

William Miller
William Miller

Level 3 Expert

9179 Answers

gggg

Level 3 Expert

904 Answers

Gerry Harvey
Gerry Harvey

Level 3 Expert

1481 Answers

Are you a Magic Chef Microwave Oven Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...