Intex Pool & Spa - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Where to get impeller for intex purespa pump
A short term fix for this is to replace the small porcelain rod in the impeller with a 1/8"x 2 7/8" brass rod. I had some laying around from a project for my boat. I usually get it from Lowes in the hardware section. It's in the hobby drawer. It has to be these exact dimensions or it will not fit and will tear itself apart fast. There is a very detailed video on Youtube. "How to repair Intex PureSpa pump (Error 90) by Youtube user John Cornwell. Thank you, John!
I have looked at other more durable options like possibly using a high nickel alloy such as 4140 stainless. the less ferrous, the better.
Intex Pool & Spa
on Jul 11, 2019
I am getting a error
I installed a new Intex ECO 8110 unit on my 15' above ground, steel sided pool. After about 10 hours of use I had the "code 92' high salt alert that shut the system down. I knew that my salinity wasn't high because the local Pinch A Penny pool store does free water analysis and i was given the okay just a week prior. We had also received a bit of rain in the interim so I knew that the alert was false.
Here is how I fixed the problem (so far).
1. Turn your unit off.
2. Disconnect the power cord from the outlet and wait for 2 minutes.
3. Unscrew the retaining nut at the electro-cell connector and unplug the connection.
4. Rotate the plug 180 degrees to reverse the polarity of the plug and re-connect to the electro-cell.
5. Reconnect the power cord to your receptacle.
6. Turn the unit on, wait for the green light to burn steady.
7. Monitor for the next 5-10 minutes.
My unit has worked flawlessly for 3 hours. If i receive another "code 92" alert i will repeat the procedure which will result in bringing the unit back to its original polarity.
on Jul 06, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?