E-Machines W - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
I have a Emachine w3503
your cmos battery(CR2032) is FLAT. you need to replace it. you then need to CLEAR the cmos so it doesnt contain corrupt values. that process erases any passwords. usually the jumper is next to the battery . fit new battery. move jumper to CLR position(shorting pins) wait a few seconds. move jumper back across to NRM(normal) position. start the pc, enter the BIOS, load DEFAULTS, SAVE and reboot. enjoy.
on Jan 16, 2019
My E-machine W3050 does not wake properly from
Question: Did it ever work? Is it only recovery from sleep? Will it boot normally if you unplug the computer while it is on (forced crash) and then restart. Will it boot in Safe mode? Getting stuck at the welcome screen indicates a driver not loading properly. Since the display does not work, likely the video drivers. Update with the newest driver from Nvidia for your system. Windows XP has had problems in the past with recovering from power management settings like hibernate and sleep.
on Nov 14, 2017
Power button doesn't work
this is 2 different statements.
can you please ask the question you meant to ask. explain what you want and what you've done so we can help you. if you don't give us the facts, we can't answer.
on Jun 02, 2015
Motorola W180 Driver
Here is USB Drivers installation procedure for Locosto USB based models :
- Run "Motorola Driver Installer.exe" from "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Motorola Shared\MotPCSDrivers\" dir
- Select "Clean only" and press start, wait untill its finished then close the software,
- Open Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs and uninstall Motorola Drivers
- Open Rocker Dongle Support, and navigate to ".. / .. / RockerDongle / Drivers / W156i_W160_W175_W180_USB_Drivers / dir.
- Download and install "Motorola.9.0.msi"
- Restart PC
- Connect above mentioned Motorola model with mini USB cable to pc, with battery removed
- Insert battery, windows will detect "LOCOSTO" device and install drivers
- Remove and insert battery again, and check in device manager for "Motorola Flash" device.
If You have done everything as described, You will have installed drivers correctly. Take note, these models will remain in flash mode for only 5 seconds, if no comunication started, phone will go to charging mode.
on Nov 18, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?