# Free nexus one video converter: Zamzar
1. Go to http://zamzar.com
2. Click on the
to add video files from local disk ;
3. Choose the output format .AVI ;
4. Enter your email <school e-mail has less capacity than google or Yahoo accounts and may 'strip' the attachment>
5. Click convert
file will be converted and a link will be sent to your email (usually
within 1 or 2 hours). You will then click on the link and be able to
download the AVI video.
# Shareware video converter: Daniusoft video converter
The reason for introducing this shareware video converter just is that Zamzar has many irksome restrictions.
1. You don't have priority file conversion, converting files with
maximum size of 100 mb, up to 5 conversion at the time and you don't
have any online storage.
2. You cant set the video resolution, bit rate, encode etc. for output .
3. You cant edit your video like cropping/trimming/merging video clips to customize your video.
all these restrictions are not exist for Daniusoft video converter. It
even is already optimized for output setting for AVI format...
Guide: How to convert video to avi with Daniusoft video covnerter...