Government - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support

Tax refunds are based upon several factors unique to each filer. There aren't any blanket refund offers being made.

Government | Answered on Oct 12, 2019

Hello, Sindisiwe -, a website intended for asking and answering questions on how to go about REPAIRING THINGS, has no affiliation with the Companies and Intellectual Properties Commission (CIPC), in South Africa.

You will need to contact the CIPC directly regarding your forgotten Customer Code:

Try to speak with a person, in-person or via a telephone call, regarding your situation.

Best wishes.

Government | Answered on Aug 05, 2019

I went to city police, state, FBI, CIA, Homeland, and they had nothing on me, but when I went to get automobile insurance, they quoted me my run with broken laws. As long as policing authorities clear you, it should be ok.

Government | Answered on Aug 05, 2019

Municipality is responsible for such maintenance, Incase any resident is available they are responsible for it

Government | Answered on Jun 23, 2019

That is something that I am working on in Maricopa county az. They have an ordinance but each town/city has its own. They each differ so make sure you are not some other jurisdiction. Go on line and search for forms from the county. Have the information on what noise is the problem ie times of noise, source of noise what has been done to stop the noise etc. Have others file complaints so they know that you are not the only one complaining.

Government | Answered on Jun 23, 2019

You posted a question on FIXYA , a free internet service where unpaid volunteers attempt to answer questions.

From your question, it appears you need to contact someone in the South African government for assistance.


Government | Answered on Jun 23, 2019

You will need to contact the Driver's License bureau where you live. Each state has its own rules. When you applied for the temp license, you should have been told if/when your permanent license would be issued.

Government | Answered on May 13, 2019

Hello, Johan -

I have no idea why you chose, a website intended for asking and answering questions on how to go about REPAIRING THINGS, to post a question about a South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) office in Cape Town.

This is the link to the SASSA list of regional offices and their telephone numbers:
I suggest you make a phone call the morning of 24 Dec 2018.

I chose to answer your question as a kindness. I am answering from the USA.

Best wishes.

Government | Answered on Dec 23, 2018

Unsure what contact information you can use to find the answer to your question. FIXYA users are unpaid, and not working for the government of any country. Possible contacts below:

Government | Answered on Nov 18, 2018

we wouldnt know. this is a repair help website

Government | Answered on Nov 17, 2018

consult tax accountant, and be prepared to pat a late fee and interest.

Government | Answered on Nov 16, 2018

2018 State election - Victorian Electoral Commission > Elections Find early voting centres near you using our Voting Centre Locator ... Tuesday 6 November (Melbourne Cup Day), Roll closes 8.00 pm. Monday 12 November ...

Early voting Victoria 2018: How, where to vote for the 2018 Victorian ...
3 days ago - There is also a voting centre at Melbourne Airport - Virgin Terminal T3, ... You can find details of your early voting centres, including opening ...
early voting centres in Melbourne Google Search

Government | Answered on Nov 15, 2018

what makes you think a repair website is going to know this??

Government | Answered on Nov 14, 2018

Not finding what you are looking for?
Government Logo

184 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Government Experts


Level 3 Expert

85216 Answers

John Donghia Jr.
John Donghia Jr.

Level 2 Expert

47 Answers

Ismael Rodriguez...

Level 2 Expert

184 Answers

Are you a Government Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides