Question about Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Make sure you turn on the surround sound located on your remote, should be second button from the bottom all the way over on the right.
Posted on Jan 06, 2010
YOU NEED TO CONNECT OPTICAL CABLE (NOT INCLUDED) TO OPTICAL1 CONNECTION ON YOUR HB405 AND OPTICAL OUT OF YOUR TV. IF YOU ALREADY HAVE DONE THAT TRY PRESSING SIMPLINK BUTTON ON YOUR TV REMOTE NAD CHANGE THE SPEAKER OUTPOUT FROM TV TO HT(HOME THEATER).
Posted on Oct 03, 2010
SOURCE: I have a panasonic blu-ray
To make Panasonic DMP-BD45EG-K region free.
Use the Pronto codes provided for the BD35 hack (http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks/panasonic-dmp-bd35/9751).
If you don't have a Pronto Remote, just install "Tv Remote controller" (http://www.pdawin.com/tvremote.html) on old IPaq, which is able to read CCF files.
modify existing CCF file with ProntoEdit4.
Now behind buttons #1 #2 .. #9 #0 we have the hack codes.
Version without hack: http://www.remotecentral.com/cgi-bin/files/rcfile ... mpbd30.zip
Version with hack: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0BRK3TEB
Once you have loaded the CCF file, click on #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #0 (not too quickly). The player should reboot.
Posted on Nov 21, 2010
SOURCE: How to change region code
You can set your BDP-S570 region free in case of playing DVD discs from all regions. But making region free to Blu-Ray discs is yet to come. To make it region free, you must have a special remote mentioned below. With its original remote, this cannot be done. All the proceedings are given.
To make BDP-S570 Region Free for DVD play.
This hack is the same as for the S370, 360, and S550
and uses the "One For All Kameleon 6 " or URC-7950 remote
[Please note the remote control model need to make it region free]
At first, the remote must be programmed to make the DVD region free. Do the following to make it programmed. There are 32 steps for this.
1. Press and hold the [Magic Hat] button until the rabbit appears (the IR indicator bars also flash twice)
The Rabbit in the Magic Hat should be visible for all the following steps.
Pausing too long will cause the Rabbit to dissappear.
If it dissappears then repeat step 1 and also the block of instructions you were doing at the time.
2. Press [DEV SET]
3. Press [DVD]
4. Press 0533
5. Press [OK] - The IR indicator bars flash twice
6. Press [ESC]
7. Press [KEY MAGIC]
8. Press [DVD]
9. Press (but don't hold) the [Magic Hat] button
10. Press 00189
11. Press 1 (The IR indicator bars flash twice)
12. Press [KEY MAGIC]
13. Press [DVD]
14. Press (but don't hold) the [Magic Hat] button
15. Press 00255
16. Press 2 (The IR indicator bars flash twice)
17. Press [KEY MAGIC]
18. Press [DVD]
19. Press (but don't hold) the [Magic Hat] button
20. Press 00095
21. Press 3 (The IR indicator bars flash twice)
22. Press [KEY MAGIC]
23. Press [DVD]
24. Press (but don't hold) the [Magic Hat] button
25. Press 00221
26. Press 4 (The IR indicator bars flash twice)
27. Press [KEY MAGIC]
28. Press [DVD]
29. Press (but don't hold) the [Magic Hat] button
30. Press 00079
31. Press 5 (The IR indicator bars flash twice)
32. Press [ESC]
The remote is now programmed and ready to use, to make the BDP-S570 region free:
Then Comes the region free setting procedure
1. Use the remote that came with the player to bring the player out of standby, make sure there isn't a disc in it. It should read "HOME" on the front panel.
2. Press 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 on the oneforall remote. The blue 24p light will start flashing on the front panel
3. Put the player back into standby with the Sony remote
4. Next time you turn on the player it will be region free for DVD playback
Posted on Jan 20, 2011
SOURCE: My LG MODEL HB965TXW Blu-ray/DVD
Unfortunately there is no guaranteed region hack for your unit yet. A hacker has to take the time to decode the units operating system, find the specific part that controls the region, find a way to unlock the region, and finally figure out a way to change the region code using the remote for the unit. The following is a procedure that has worked for some units like yours, but there is not guarantee that it will work on yours. Quite often once the manufacturer finds out there is a hack they will reporgram the operating IC to defeat the hack.
Here is the procedure to try. Please follow the steps carefully:
1) Open DVD Drawer
2) Press "0000" on the remote.
3) A screen appears saying NEW REGION CODE and displays the current one.
4) Press "0" for all zones.
5) Press the "select" button on the remote.
6) Close the CD Drawer.
7) Power off.
When you power backup try a DVD or Blu-ray disc that did not work before to see if your machine changed over.
Thank you for the opportunity to assist you in resolving your issue. Should you need further information or assistance please do not hesitate to let us know.
Posted on Feb 21, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 27, 2013 | Samsung HT-F6500W/ZA Home Theater System -...
Dec 24, 2013 | Samsung HT-F6500W/ZA Home Theater System -...
Dec 07, 2013 | Samsung HT-F5500W 5.1-Channel 3D Blu-ray...
Jan 28, 2013 | Samsung BD-UP5000 Blu-ray and HD-DVD...
Jun 19, 2011 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 01, 2011 | Samsung HT-C6600 Theater System
Jan 27, 2010 | Samsung BD-P1500 Blu-Ray Player
180 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: