Question about Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet Printer
Try to reset DCP printers without numeric keypad.
1. press buttons Set, Menu, Mono Start one by one, followed by up arrow key four times. this should all be done as short a time as possible, around 3 seconds.
2. enter maintenance mode 80 by pressing the up/down arrow key and set key to select numbers 8 and 0
3. press up arrow key several times to get to the Purge item
4. enter 2, 7, 8 and 3 using arrow/set keys to reset the counter
5. press Stop/Exit key to go to root of maintenance mode
6. enter 9,9 to exit maintenance mode
Don't forget to vote Thanks!!!
Posted on Jan 05, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 23, 2013 | Brother Multi-Function Center MFC-3360c...
Jul 15, 2012 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Jun 12, 2012 | Brother Ink for Dcp-6690cw and Lc-1100
Dec 03, 2010 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 16, 2010 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Mar 24, 2009 | Brother DCP-330C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 27, 2008 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
2,451 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!