Question about Olympia CDP 24201 Cordless Phone
The book says :
1. Press the down arrow to go to MENU, then press the down arrow to select HS setting, then registration, then register
2. My CDP 24106 base station does not have a "mute" button. In the instruction manual, there is an error and an errata sheet that came with, it says to press and hold down the "Page" on the base station for about 10 seconds. The "envelope" icon will flash, and you will hear a Beep to confirm the base station is discoverable.
3. Then press next to continue.
4. Select the CDP BASE and connect it.
5. Enter 0000 as a password.
6. You now should be registered.
Note on some base stations, there is a "mute" button, in this case, press the mute button.
Posted on Jan 06, 2009
1. go to menu, then HS setting, then registration, register
2. follow the steps and register the set to the base.
3.press and hold the base mute button for 10 seconds, press next to continued
4.select the cbs and connect it.
5.enter 0000 as a password
Posted on Sep 18, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 22, 2011 | Uniden TRU9466 Cordless Phone
Dec 09, 2010 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Aug 05, 2010 | Philips Lands Phones
Jul 27, 2009 | Uniden TCX905 Cordless Accessory Handset...
Apr 27, 2008 | Lands Phones
Feb 02, 2008 | Olympia OL5870 Cordless Phone
Sep 07, 2007 | Panasonic KX-TG2584 Cordless Phone
Nov 28, 2009 | Olympia CDP 24201 Cordless Phone
360 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: