Question about Precor C956 Treadmill with Cardio Theater Option (Used)
Precor Error 30, 31, 32 and 33, Communications Error
1. Bad interconnect cable between upper PCA and lower PCA.
2. Interconnect cable is mistakenly plugged into the CSAFE connector at the upper PCA.
3. Elliptical 5.17 equipped with old software version 1.01 in upper and lower PCA.
4. Upper and lower PCAs have mismatched software.
5. Another component plugged onto the PCA is overloading the +5VDC power supply.
6. Bad lower PCA.
7. Bad upper PCA.
Posted on Aug 07, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 04, 2016 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Nov 05, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 29, 2015 | LG Washing Machines
Mar 01, 2014 | Dishwashers
Jun 04, 2013 | AEG Dishwashers
140 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: