Question about Sharp AR-M620N Copier
* Entering the simulation mode
1) Copy mode key ON ? Program key ON ? Asterisk (*) key ON ?
CLEAR key ON ? Asterisk (*) key ON ? Ready for input of a main
code of simulation
2) Entering a main code with the 10-key ? START key ON
3) Entering a sub code with the 10-key ? START key ON
4) Select an item with the scroll key and the item key.
5) The machine enters the mode corresponding to the selected item.
Press START key or EXECUTE key to start the simulation opera-
To cancel the current simulation mode or to change the main code
and the sub code, press the user setup key.
* Canceling the simulation mode to return to the normal mode
1) Press CA key.
Posted on Sep 07, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 18, 2014 | Sharp AR-5320 Black and White Copier
Sep 10, 2010 | Sharp AR-5316 Advanced Digital Imager...
Dec 12, 2009 | Sharp AR-M160 Laser Printer
Jun 03, 2009 | Sharp AR-M237 Copier
May 22, 2008 | Sharp AR-M237 Digital Copier
Aug 18, 2007 | Sharp AR-5316 Advanced Digital Imager...
361 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: