Question about Samsung D900i Cell Phone
I have a D900I samsung mobile phone and I lost the password...Can you please help me???It would be great...With love.
PLEASE BACK UP YOUR FILES BEFORE UNLOCKING
This will also bring the phone to default settings
1. First do a CUSTOM reset: *2767*2878#
turn off the phone
2. take out the battery and sim and put wrong network SIM and insert only a half of it,
Very important so it won't ask for network password and shows "Insert SIM" message.(possibly in a different language)
Now put the battery ,and switch the phone on .(phone shows "Insert SIM" message.)
3.push the sim fully in at this stage the phone is still asking to "Insert SIM"
4. Make a FULL reset: *2767*3855#
5. The phone should reboot working with "wrong" sim inside.
6. Make a Change the NCK password to 8 zeros by typing: *7465625*638*00000000*00000000#
7. Now Disable network lock By typing: #7465625*638*00000000#
Phone is unlocked
Posted on Mar 06, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 03, 2013 | Samsung Cell Phones
Sep 26, 2012 | Samsung star II duos GT-C6712
Jan 21, 2011 | Health & Beauty
Mar 06, 2010 | Samsung D900i Cell Phone
Jul 25, 2009 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
Jun 03, 2008 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
Jan 08, 2012 | Samsung D900i Cell Phone
Nov 19, 2009 | Samsung D900i Cell Phone
482 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: