Question about JVC XV-M555 Multi-disc DVD Player
Found the manual for the player buried in a box from moving. Procedure is
1) With no DVD in player
2) Press enter while holding down shift to display parental lock menu
3) If you dont remember the password enter 8888 to access the options
4) Use cursor to move arrow to country code option
5) Use right cursor to select country code, then down cursor to move country code to US
6) Use left cursor and down cursor and right cursor to move to set level
7) Use down cursor to toggle through level options. (None removes all blocks)
8) If setting a level toggle down to password and set new 4 digit password.
Posted on Jan 02, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 24, 2010 | Disney Ramone DVD Player
Jan 22, 2010 | JVC XV-N320 DVD Player
Dec 23, 2009 | JVC XV-N312
Dec 12, 2009 | JVC XV-N322 DVD Player
Sep 19, 2009 | JVC XV-N322 DVD Player
Aug 18, 2009 | JVC XV-M555 Multi-disc DVD Player
Mar 24, 2009 | JVC XV-N652
May 20, 2008 | JVC XV-M567 DVD Player
Dec 15, 2007 | JVC XV-511 DVD Player
728 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!