Question about Kyocera CS-2550 Black and White Copier
Clean the DF tires with a mild soap/warm water solution. This will generally take care of most issues unless the feed tires are too worn, in which case you will have to replace them.
Posted on Oct 14, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2013 | Fujitsu Fi6130z Sheetfed Scanner
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 29, 2011 | Epson Artisan 800 All-In-One InkJet...
May 26, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 28, 2011 | Epson WorkForce 600 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 03, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 30, 2008 | Brother MFC-8840D All-In-One Laser Printer
Aug 20, 2008 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: