Question about JVC Everio GZ-HD7 Camcorder
I lost the disk so I cant download the videos. is there any way i can download it without the disk?
Connecting the Camera to the PC
Set the camera’s power/mode switch to OFF.
• When the USB cable is connected, turning on or off the camera causes malfunctions of the PC.
• Connect the camera directly to the PC, not through the hub.
• Do not use an extension USB cable.
• Saving the wrong kinds of files in a recording medium or deleting files or folders from a recording medium can cause problems with the operation of the camera. When it is necessary to delete a file from a recording medium, delete it through the camera. Also, do not move or rename folders and files in the medium on PC.
&is there any way to download the set-up disk for m - b7e7886.jpg disconnect the USB cable while the access/charge lamp on the camera lights or blinks.
1 Cis there any way to download the set-up disk for m - fe26da8.jpgder to back up files into.
2 Set the camera’s power/mode switch to STANDBY/ON.
3 On the camera, move the set lever to
\/ / /\ to select [PLAYBACK ON PC],
then press down.
4 Double-click [EVERIO_HDD] or [EVERIO_SD].
5 Select the folder that you want to back up, and drag & drop it into the folder you created in step 1.
Folder that contains video fileis there any way to download the set-up disk for m - 2891265.jpgant to back up fi les individually, open this folder, and drag & drop folders such as [PRG001] one by one.
Folder that contains still image fi les. If you want to back up fi les individually, open this folder, and drag & drop files such as [PIC_0001.JPG] one by one.
When you have finished operation
Always follow the procedures below when disconnecting the camera, or turning off the camera/computer power.
Failing to do so may cause damage to the camera and computer.
1) Confirm that the access/charge lamp on the camera does not light or blink. (If the access/charge lamp lights or blinks, wait until it is turned off before proceeding.)
2) Double-click the [Safely Remove Hardware] or [Unplug or Eject Hardware] icon in the status bar.
3) Select [USB Mass Storage Device] or
[USB Disk], and then click [Stop].
4) Click [OK].
5) Disconnect the USB cable.
6) Turn off the camera and PC.
Posted on Sep 20, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 02, 2011 | JVC GZ-MG130U Camcorder
Jan 08, 2011 | JVC Everio GZ-HD7 Camcorder
Jan 02, 2011 | JVC Everio GZ-HD7 Camcorder
Nov 04, 2010 | JVC GZ-HD7 HDD HD Camcorder - 60 GB Hard...
Mar 15, 2010 | JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
Oct 12, 2009 | JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
Aug 10, 2017 | JVC Everio GZ-HD7 Camcorder
May 28, 2013 | JVC Everio GZ-HD7 Camcorder
425 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: