Question about Luxor Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If the channel icon is greyed out and you cannot tune the channels press the TV/DTV button on the remote control unit the icon is not greyed out and tuning is possible.
Posted on Oct 01, 2009
Updating the Channel List Automatically You can update the channel list when the broadcaster adds new Services or if you move the TV to a new location.
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Digital Menu", then press the ENTER button.
2. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Channel", then press the ENTER button.
3. Press the ENTER button again, to select "Country".
4. Select the appropriate country by pressing the ▲ or ▼ button. Press the ENTER button to confirm your choice. Even though you have changed the country setting in this menu, the country setting for Analogue TV is not changed. (Refer to page 11 of the user guide)
5. Press the ▲ or ▼ button again, to select "Auto Store". Press the ENTER button. When it has finished, the number of scanned services will be displayed. The existing favourite channel list will not be deleted when the channel list is updated. To stop the scan before it has finished, press the ENTER button with "STOP" selected.
6. Press the EXIT button to exit. If the signal status is poor, the "No Service found! Check the aerial connection" message is displayed. Check the aerial connection and the try the procedure again
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
You may lose some channels when you retune the TV as the channels have been rearranged. To locate them look at the EPG although you may still find that some channels are no longer available on FREEVIEW. See the following link for additional information
If the above process does not work then check the link above for additional information and also visit the accompanying site links below to find more information for your model of TV / FREEVIEW box.
For troubleshooting the retune procedure visit http://tvretune.co.uk/troubleshooting/
For specific model information visit
Posted on Oct 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2016 | Luxor Televison & Video
Mar 15, 2015 | Televison & Video
Dec 20, 2014 | Luxor Televison & Video
Nov 28, 2014 | Luxor Televison & Video
Jul 08, 2014 | Luxor 19822 COB
Jun 16, 2013 | Televison & Video
Feb 27, 2012 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Jan 10, 2011 | Televison & Video
Nov 23, 2008 | Beko 324250WN 28" TV
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: