Question about Symphonic Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
the instructions are on the back of the remote. if lost. you have to:
1) Turn tv on ( i would suggest turning it off then on)
2) Press the Device you want to sync (tv)
3) Press and hold the setup button it will blink once...let it blink twice before you go to the next step.
4) press 9-9-1
5) press the power key on the remote
6) press the channel up (CH +) button repeatedly until the device (tv) turns off.
7) when it cuts off immedieately press the setup button.
Posted on Jan 10, 2010
0510 0447 0810. Try these codes. If you wish to get more; check the site linked here. It has set-up code list & set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. See it in "Mosaic" or "Magazine" view. It will make surf easier.
Try this link too
Posted on Apr 28, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 25, 2015 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Apr 28, 2014 | Televison & Video
Mar 11, 2012 | Symphonic WF20D4 TV
Jun 27, 2011 | Symphonic WF20D4 TV
Jun 02, 2009 | Symphonic WF20D4 TV
May 21, 2009 | Symphonic WF20D4 TV
Mar 14, 2009 | Symphonic WF20D4 TV
Mar 12, 2008 | Televison & Video
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: