Question about Brother LS-2125 Mechanical Sewing Machine
TRY THIS, itma not be your model, but should help
How do I wind the bobbin?
Pre-tension disk Bobbin winder shaft Bobbin
Make sure that the thi need to know how to thread a bobbin? - c_b4.jpgses under the pre- tension disk.
Caution If the spool of thread is not in the right place, the thread may tangle on the spool pin.
5. Turn the bobbin clockwise, by hand, until the spring on the shaft slides into the groove of the bobbin. Groove of the bobbin
6. Turn on the sewing machine.
7. While holding the end of the thread, gently press the foot controller or press start/ stop button (for models equipped with the start/stop button) to wind the thread around the bobbin ai need to know how to thread a bobbin? - windingbobbin_a0998.jpghe machine.
Caution Make sure you foli need to know how to thread a bobbin? - windingbobbin_a18.jpgcarefully.
If you do not cut the thread completely, and the bobbin is wound, when the thread runs low it may tangle around the bobbin and cause the needle to break.
9. Slide the sewing speed controi need to know how to thread a bobbin? - windingbobbin_a19.jpg set the speed to fast).
(For models equipped with the sewing speed controller.) Sewing speed controller
10. Press the foot controlleri need to know how to thread a bobbin? - windingbobbin_a192.jpgutton (for models equipped with the start/stop button) to start.
12. Cut the thread, slide the bobbin winder shaft to the left and remove the bobbin.
13. Slide the sewing speed controller back to its original position (for models equipped with the sewing speed controller).
Caution Not winding the bobbin properly may cause the thread tension to loosen, and may break the needle.
Wound evenly Wound poorly
Posted on Sep 03, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
It's hard to describe such a process to someone, but a quick internet search would get you something like this to help you out: http://www.ehow.com/how_5839_thread-sewing-machine.html
Posted on Jul 25, 2007
SOURCE: Threading the Bobbin
Place the bobbin in the bobbin case making sure the thread feeds clockwise. Draw the thread through the slot on the case. Continue to draw under the tension spring and through the opening pulling out about 6" of thread. Hold the latch open, position the bobbin case into the suttle and release the latch. THe case should lock into place when the latch is relaeased.
With the top thread, hold out about 5" to the left. While holding on tot he top thread, turn the hand wheel toward you and you should see a loop at the feed dogs. grab the two thread and bring them behind the presser foot.
Posted on Sep 02, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2018 | Sewing Machines
Feb 12, 2015 | Brother Sewing Machines
Dec 01, 2014 | Janome Janoe Deco Coputer 2011 DC2011
Aug 01, 2011 | Elna 2007 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Mar 08, 2011 | Euro-Pro 473
Nov 23, 2010 | Singer Featherweight 132Q Mechanical...
May 29, 2010 | Janome 2049LX Mechanical Sewing Machine
Jan 24, 2010 | Singer Sewing Machines
Oct 31, 2009 | Singer 3116 Simple
339 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: