Question about Sharp AR-507 Copier
Is there a way to rest this code, and is there a list of service codes available or can/will you point to somewhere I can order?
L4-11 is a Shift motor trouble in the finisher. First you must repair the problem then Use SIM6-1 to check the operation of the shift motor. Then use SIM30-1 to check the shifter home position
sensor. Check the harness and the connector
between the PCU PWB and the shift motor.
You can clear the code by using SIM 14.
Entering the simulation mode
1) Copy mode key ON → Program key ON → Asterisk (*) key ON → CLEAR key ON → Asterisk (*) key ON → Ready for
input of a main code of simulation
2) Entering a main code with the 10-key → START key ON
3) Entering a sub code with the 10-key → START key ON
4) Select an item with the scroll key and the item key.
5) The machine enters the mode corresponding to the selected
Press START key or EXECUTE key to start the simulation
To cancel the current simulation mode or to change the main
code and the sub code, press the user setup key.
* Canceling the simulation mode to return to the normal mode
1) Press CA key.
Posted on Sep 01, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 12, 2016 | Televison & Video
Jun 19, 2014 | Computers & Internet
May 01, 2014 | Sanyo DP42849 42 in. HDTV
Apr 15, 2014 | Vizio Televison & Video
Dec 01, 2013 | Kenwood Used Original KRFV7772D Remote...
Mar 06, 2010 | Car Audio & Video
Jun 04, 2017 | Televison & Video
9,071 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!