Question about Bunn Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I PUT IN 10 CUPS
Is the cup size you are using to measure what comes out of the coffee maker the same as the cup size that you are using to measure what your putting into the coffee maker?
Posted on Jan 20, 2009
I have the same problem but if you take a paper towel and clean the grounds from the top each time it helps. Cleaning around the little point that pierces the cup. It helps but doesn't completely eliminate the problem.
Posted on May 19, 2009
SOURCE: Set flow amount on Bunn STF 35
Remove the top panel and look for the yellow float, this controls the amount of water brewed, to adjust remove some of the washers on the float and test until you get the amount needed.
Posted on Jul 24, 2009
How old and have your ran vinegar water mixture to clean teh coffee maker? I woould run 1 part vinegar to one part water to clean coffee makers 2 -3 times a year. Here's a vinegar cleaning link.
Posted on Oct 26, 2009
Coffee overflowing onto the counter is a common complaint found in response to many automatic drip coffee makers. The following are potential solutions that can be used to rule out "operator error" vs. a defect or malfunction:
1. Do not "pack" or otherwise overfill the cone/basket with grinds.
2. Ensure you are using the correct grind for an automatic drip coffee maker, neither too fine nor too course. (See instruction manual.)
3. Do not overfill with water. Use the carafe to pour water into the reservoir. This is because a "cup" in coffee terms is defined as 6 oz, not 8 oz. Note: Some coffee makers define as little as 5 oz as a cup.
4. Make sure the filter cone/basket clicks into place and that the carafe is centered and pushed all the way in.
5. Try a permanent filter rather than a paper filter or vice versa.
6. Only use the correct permanent or paper filter (see manual).
7. Verify that the Pause 'n Serve button isn't sticking. If it is activated too long the brew will escape over the top of the cone/basket. This may be more apt to happen if the alignment of the carafe and the basket is incorrect.
8. Clean your machine with vinegar or as instructed by your user manual at least three times per year, more if your water supply is hard. A properly cleaned machine is less likely to suffer a burned out heating element, to take too long to brew, to produce "off" tasting coffee, or to clog and overrun the filter basket as the water runs through the grinds.
9. Ensure that the coffee machine is sitting level on the counter.
Posted on Jan 04, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2018 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Mar 23, 2017 | Bunn Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Sep 22, 2014 | Bunn Commercial Bunn My Cafe Pourover...
Apr 15, 2014 | Bunn My Cafe MCP
Nov 21, 2013 | Bunn My Cafe MCU Universal 4-in-1 Single...
Jan 29, 2018 | Bunn My Cafe MCU Universal 4-in-1 Single...
Nov 29, 2010 | Bunn 10 Cup Home Coffee Brewer
Jun 20, 2010 | Bunn 10 Cup Home Coffee Brewer
Feb 10, 2010 | Bunn 10 Cup Home Coffee Brewer
Jul 07, 2019 | Bunn Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: