Question about Kyocera Office Equipment & Supplies
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: fuser error 50.2
1) First thing is check power source. If you have the printer plugged into a UPS (uninterruptilbe power source) unplug it and plug it directly into the wall. If it is plugged into the wall you might want to try a different outlet to see if it solves the problem.
2) Remove and reinstall the fuser. It may not have seated properly.
#) Make sure you installed the correct fuser. Should be RM1-1082. There should be a sticker on the fuser with this number. See the following article for more info. http://www.partsnow.com/service_today/0705.asp
If you still have the old fuser check also that it is a RM1-1082. If not you may have a euro version machine which would require a different fuser.
If the fusers match up you should check the voltage coming to the fuser if possible. If there is 100- 127 volts where the fuser plugs in you probably got a bad fuser or it was damaged in transit. If there is low voltage or no voltage you may have a board problem. Probably DC controller or Power Supply.
Posted on Mar 30, 2008
In some cases you can reset the C 6000 - when is a false error.
1. Go to Menu/System and browse till you see
press and hold: # START ENTER
The "Service" will go away and browse to "Maintenance".
2. Press ENTER to go in maintenace mode - the display change to Maintenance mode.
3. browse to 0163 and press ENTER - reset fuser
4. pick EXECUTE and press ENTER
5. turn the copier OFF, wait 20 seconds and power up the machine.
If C 6000 goes away it was a false error if NO ...try again and if the C6000 persist means the thermal fuse it is blown so you have to replace the fuse = call for service.
Posted on Jan 12, 2009
Hello sir;Cleaning the fuser unit not thing to do with the error code E4-01, but there is the way to reset just followinf the steps;
1, press and hold down following 3 keys by order "function", "original size", "3".
2, enter 9, press print,enter 04 press print.
3, press following two keys at same time "function", "'clear".
Posted on May 16, 2009
C6000 broken fuser heater wire
1. poor thermistor connector contact
2. thermistor broken or installed incorrectly
3. thermal cutout triggered
4. heater lamps broken or installed incorrectly
check thermistor and thermostat continuity and replace if necessary; check heater lamps installation and continuity and replace if needed; perform sim163 to reset the error code
Posted on Jan 18, 2010
Testimonial: "tanks Randu."
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 28, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Broken fuser heater lamp wire
The fuser temperature does not rise
after the fuser heater lamp has been
To resolve you will need a tech to replace parts in the fuser assembly.
Aug 26, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 23, 2014 | Kyocera Office Equipment & Supplies
May 04, 2014 | Kyocera FS-1118 Printer
Apr 12, 2014 | Kyocera TASKalfa 180 Copier
Nov 26, 2013 | Copystar Kyocera Taskalfa 181 Copier
Sep 25, 2013 | Kyocera Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 30, 2012 | Kyocera TASKalfa 180 Copier
Jan 18, 2010 | Kyocera Office Equipment & Supplies
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!