Question about Sylvania Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I had to use a dishnetwork remote that I had lying around. You also may able to program a direct tv remote, replaytv remote or universal remote. I have found that putting it into 'game mode' does not work. You will not be able to change the input without a remote.
Here are the instructions for the dishnetwork remote I was using (may differ slightly from yours):
Sylvania Television codes: 733, 506, 525, 536, 566, 568, 569, 573, 600, 610, 652, 654, 656, 659, 660, 664, 665, 666, 671, 672, 674, 677, 723, 724, 729
1. Verify the remote is a DISH Network remote. Look for the DISH Network logo on the bottom of the remote and Mode buttons or lights at the top. Why?
We have the codes for all DISH Network remotes and would be happy to help you with your DISH Network manufactured remote. Please contact the manufacturer of your remote for further assistance. Detailed instructions may be included in the owners' manual that came with your equipment. If not, there may be a toll-free technical support number listed.
2. Look up the Code(s) for the piece of equipment you are trying to address. If the equipment is not listed or a Power Scan is desired click here.
3. Press and hold the correct Mode button (about six seconds) until all mode button backlights come on, then release.
4. Use the number buttons to enter the three digit number (four digit for AUX mode) corresponding to the equipment. The light will blink off after each digit is entered and then return to a steady light.
5. Press the POUND (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
6. To verify the code works, press the mode button. Then try several different functions for that equipment. Some codes may provide partial function, or respond differently than the button's titled function. Try the other codes listed for that device until you find one that offers more complete functionality.
7. Store the remote code for future use.
8. If the remote still does not operate the device, perform the Power Scan. If still no operation, it may not be compatible with that piece of equipment.
Posted on Jul 30, 2009
hi! i have here a couple of codes for your sylvania DVD/VCR just try them, 1027, 2064, 3105, 1124, 2078, 3088, 1296, 2213, 3147, 1145, 3095. hope this helps!!!! goodluck!!!
Posted on Jun 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2016 | Sony Televison & Video
Dec 18, 2015 | LG Televison & Video
Oct 06, 2014 | Sylvania SSD803 DVD Player/VCR
Mar 29, 2012 | Sylvania SRD3900 DVD Player/VCR
Nov 21, 2010 | Televison & Video
Oct 19, 2010 | Universal Remote Control URC-6131N Remote...
Dec 31, 2008 | Sylvania NB500SL9 Blu-Ray Player
Nov 19, 2008 | RCA RCR412C Remote Control
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: