Question about LG Computers & Internet
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Go here: http://cgi1.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?CloseAccount
2. Login if it asks you
3. Select the reason
4. Confirm closure of your account
Posted on Nov 08, 2009
Try doing a hard reset, it should be under settings and for the security code it should be 12345, 0000 or the last four of your number.
Posted on May 20, 2010
SOURCE: I have a Canadian eBay
Here's how you can create a seller account:
1. Sign in to your account by clicking the "Sign In" button or link at the top of most eBay pages.
2. In the upper right-hand corner of the page, click "Sell." (You may be asked to sign in again, re-enter your credit card information, or both.)
3. Enter a short description of your item and click the "Start Selling" button in the middle of the page.
4. Enter information about your item on the Sell Your Item page and click "Continue."
5. On the Review Your Fees page, click "Continue."
6. Sign in again to create your seller's account.
7. Select or confirm the automatic payment method you would like to have on file.
8. Enter your automatic payment information in the fields provided.
9. After you enter your automatic payment information, click "Continue." On the next page, you'll confirm your listing.
Remember that you may be asked for additional verification by phone before or after you enter your automatic payment information.
You can also create your seller's account in just a few minutes by visiting the page titled Creating a Seller's Account:
hope this helps! If you have further questions, you can contact eBay so that they can check your account if you are getting some error message, it could be a bug.
trick to get eBay phone number, click trick below
Hope this helps you! Have a great day!
Posted on Nov 04, 2010
SOURCE: my lg optimus gt 540
At Google menu hold volume up, home and search all together for 5sec and will come up with fac reset click yes, will gestart shortly after, you will lose all apps and data but Everything else will Save, contacts music pics ect
Posted on Feb 01, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 05, 2017 | LG Cell Phones
Oct 23, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Jul 02, 2017 | eBay Computers & Internet
Aug 13, 2016 | Apple iPhone Cell Phones
Oct 23, 2015 | Apple iPhone 6
Aug 19, 2015 | Cell Phones
Nov 03, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Apr 11, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Sep 16, 2010 | eBay Auctions
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!