Question about Nerf Toys
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) **** the gun and look through the hole in the top, half way down the barrel.
2) You should see a BB loaded into this area.
- if no bb is present and you can see a circular magnet, then it is not loading.
3) if the bb is present and does not exit the barrel when you fire the gun, then the bb is deformed and will require the rifle to be dissasembled and rodded through the back side, forcing the bad bb out of the way.
4) If no bb or magnet is present through the hole, call daisy for a replacement. This indicates the shot tube has moved and will no longer load.
Posted on Aug 17, 2009
SOURCE: My kid opened the Nerf
Take the rear bolt cover off ( 2 screws) . Reach inside with your finger and try spinning the spring. For some reason the spring will eventually move to a position that when compacted will bind with the bolt pass through hole.
Posted on Dec 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2016 | Optics
Oct 17, 2014 | Optics
Oct 14, 2013 | Sport & Outdoor - Others
Feb 15, 2013 | Toys
Feb 27, 2011 | Hasbro Nerf Dart Tag Strike Fire Two Pack
Feb 11, 2011 | Sport & Outdoor - Others
Dec 28, 2010 | Hasbro Nerf N-Strike Stampede ECS Blaster
Dec 25, 2010 | Nerf N-Strike Longshot CS-6 Blaster
Sep 06, 2009 | Hasbro Nerf Dart Tag Strike Fire Two Pack
1,462 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: