Question about Brother Hl3070cw Hl-3070cw Color Laser Printer
I mean changed all toner and drums. I still have 64% on belt, fuser, and PF kit. I have done a color calibration. I have done 3 drum cleanings and first one showed yellow on page, but last 2 showed nothing on pages. I have printed numerous test pages and demo pages and all were clear and sharp, but some had yellow horizontal yellow lines across page. I recently printed a "Printers Setting Report" and first page had yellow on it and last 4 pages were clear.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Good chance the High voltage power supply is bad. Not worth repairing. A new unit costs about 259.00.
I’m happy to help further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/jayw_0e86fb055a7b73de
Posted on Aug 01, 2007
SOURCE: Print quality bad
To clear white vertical lines from printed documents follow the steps listed below:
NOTE: The use of non-Brother or generic toner may cause white vertical lines.
Brother strongly recommends that customers do not use generic drum units and/or toner cartridges, or refill their Brother toner cartridge. Each Brother laser printer is designed to work at pre-set temperatures that are matched exactly to each of our individual toner formulations. Each individual component is designed to work with the other to ensure quality and reliability. Using non-Brother supplies may affect the hardware performance, print quality and machine reliability.
The Brotherlimited warranty does not apply to any problem that is caused by the useof unauthorized third party drum units, toner cartridges or toner.
1. First, power OFF the unit for safety. The ON/OFF switch is located on the left, rear side of the unit.
2. Open the scanner cover by pulling the blue lever located below the control panel toward you and lifting the cover. Make sure the cover is completely open.
3. Remove the drum unit by holding each side of the drum by its handles and gently lifting the drum forward (toward) you.
4. Place the drum unit on a drop cloth or large piece of disposablepaper to avoid spilling and scattering the toner. Make sure thedirections and DR-250 stickers are facing you.
5. With the drum removed from the Brother machine, clean the laser glass. The laser glass is located inside the Brother machine where the drum was located. It is a piece of glass, about 1/2 inch wide and approximately 8 inches long, located on the bottom of the inside. Gently wipe the glass with a clean soft DRY cloth. DO NOT use isopropyl alcoholor any liquid to clean the glass.
6. Gently pull up on the mauve lever to turn the toner cartridge toward you until it stops. Remove the toner cartridge from the drum unit by gently sliding it out of the drum unit. ***Handle the toner cartridge carefully. If toner scatters on your hands or clothes, immediately wipe it off or wash it with cold water.
7. Gently rock the toner cartridge from side to side five or six times to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge. Then, reset the toner into the drum (be sure it clicks into place). Gently push on the mauve lever to turn the toner cartridge away from you until it stops.
8. With the DR-250 sticker facing you turn the drum upside down. There is a blue tab located on the right side. Slide the blue tab back and forth seven times to clean the corona wire. When finished, make sure the blue tab is locked to the right side of the drum.
9. Reset drum unit in Brother machine. Close the cover securely.
Print the help list to test the unit by pressing the REPORTS key located on the control panel and then (1) on the dial pad.
If the white vertical lines still continue, the drum unit will need to
If the purchase date of the original drum or replacement drum is less than 90 days (within the warranty of the drum), contact Brother Customer Service Center at 1-877-Brother (1-877-276-8437) . The center is open Monday-Friday, 9:00am to 7:00 pm EST, excluding holidays.
Posted on Dec 27, 2007
pull out your drum unit and look inside machine above where the drum would be. you should see a black assembly that runs left to right with a "****" glass. may need a flashlight. clean that glass off with a clean rag. sometimes toner "scatter" will get on glass and cause this.
let us know,
Posted on Mar 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 12, 2013 | Brother HL 5250DN Laser Printer
Sep 04, 2011 | HP LaserJet 4240n Printer
Jan 26, 2011 | Brother HL-4040CN Laser Printer
May 31, 2010 | Samsung CLX-3175FN Color Laser All-in-One...
Jun 22, 2009 | HP LaserJet 4650 Color Printer
Feb 16, 2009 | Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 04, 2008 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2400 Laser...
Feb 11, 2008 | OKI C3200n Led Printer
Oct 30, 2007 | HP LaserJet 4700 Printer
Nov 29, 2012 | Brother Hl3070cw Hl-3070cw Color Laser...
86 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: