Question about Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: printing problem
The MP780 will not put up with non genuine ink, you will need a new printhead and probably a new purge unit. Now people will jump up and down and say I'm wrong, but I am not as I fix the things.
Posted on May 20, 2007
This is because when your black catirage is over your colour catridge mixeses and print as black you can find a slite difference next time make a note of it
Posted on Apr 25, 2008
SOURCE: black cartridge emptied half way
Routine maintenance and keeping full ink tanks will prevent this problem, however if you have the problem you can resolve it by doing the following:
1. Clean your ip3000 print head using denatured alcohol solvent which can be purchased from most hardware stores. If unavailable, use 91% Alcohol (isopropyl alcohol (first aid antiseptic) which is available for less than a dollar at most walmart pharmacy departments.
*Warning: You may want to usea pair of latex exam gloves as this is a messy process and can stain your fingers.
Isopropyl Alcohol or denatured alcohol
sink, bowls and or basin
can of compressed air
very small screw driver
tablespoon or baby bulb type syringe
1. Lift print head from printer. It pulls out easily because it is held in with the same down lever that holds the cartridge in place.
2. Put two layers of paper towels in the bottom of a dish to protect sensitive sprayer heads.
3.Put enough solvent in dish to cover the screens on which the cartridges sit when in use.
4. Take the two small screws out that hold the white ceramic piece
5. Gently, pry the ceramic piece back and away , to reveal the underside (No need to pull away the glued points on the sides.)
6. Gently, move head up and down to slosh solvent aeound it the best as you can. Use a table spoon or syringe to pour solvent over all orifices in the print head, turning it upside down and then back a few times.
7. Use canned air with a plastic straw to blow into and through all orifices, slternately sloshing/swishing and pouring solvent over head (be carefull not to touch any of the holes, screens, or sprayer heads with anything)
8. Empty dirty solvent from bowl and replace with paper towels and clean solvent. Soak for approx 10 minutes. Rinse again with clean solvent poured directly on all parts, letting solvent overrun and fall into dish or basin.
9. Gently shake the solvent off the head, take it outside and spray with compressed air into all orifices to clear out and help evaporate any remaining solvent. Let sit on clean paper towel for approx 20 minutes. (There may be a little ink bleeding out of the head, but once it dries completely it does not present any problems.
10. Reinstall head, cartridges and it will print like a new printer.
SUGGESTION: For many years of problem free printing, keep a double set of ink cartridges, one set full at all times. Whenever a cartridge runs out of ink, replace it IMMEDIATELY,with a new one or a refilled one. This gives the print head no chance to dry out and create clogged heads. Routine maintenance of cleaning the heads every 24 months does wonders for keeping your ip3000 in new condition.
Happy Printing .
Posted on Feb 07, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 31, 2013 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Sep 01, 2011 | Lexmark Interpret S405 Wireless All-in-One...
DocuColor 1632 can print on:
Plain paper (A4/210 x 297mm LEF):
? Black and white: 32 ppm; colour: 16 ppm
? Black and white: 13 ppm; colour: 7 ppm
Heavyweight 1 (106 to 169gsm):
? Black and white: 13 ppm; colour: 8 ppm
Heavyweight 2 (170 to 220gsm):
? Black and white: 8 ppm; colour: 8 ppm
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response Thanks, Joe
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/joe_8b8c2cd6ce148309
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response
Jun 01, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 29, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 14, 2010 | HP J3680 Officejet All In One Printer
Oct 04, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 18, 2009 | Dell 966 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 31, 2008 | Epson Stylus C66 Photo InkJet Printer
Apr 25, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
93 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!